Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Something to be answered..!

"Personal Blogs - The personal blog, an ongoing diary or commentary by an individual, is the traditional, most common blog. Personal bloggers usually take pride in their blog posts, even if their blog is never read by anyone but them. Blogs often become more than a way to just communicate; they become a way to reflect on life or works of art. Blogging can have a sentimental quality. Few personal blogs rise to fame and the mainstream, but some personal blogs quickly garner an extensive following. A type of personal blog is referred to as "microblogging," which is extremely detailed blogging as it seeks to capture a moment in time. Sites, such as Twitter, allow bloggers to answer one simple question - "what are you doing?" instantaneously with friends and family and is much faster than e-mailing or writing. This form of social media lends to an online generation already too busy to keep in touch. -wikipedia.com"


Blogging enable me to express feeling and my own thought of what i have learned throughout the coursed, my difficulties, my interest, and my mistakes. Everything can be shared and the most interesting is when people were reading the blog and they put me some comments. I love blogging.. Nothing about to say about i do not like blogging. Blogging teaches of patience, willingness to share products and encourage me to think critically. I have to be patience in completing the weekly blog. Everything have to be completed within every week or else it will be overloaded work. Since everyone is able to reading the blog, i have to be willing enough to share and let other read and comment on that. At the same time, it encourage me to think critically while i am doing writing and reflecting on the lesson attended.

I like the course as it really introduce me with something new and give me a new experience of doing things but as a students; sometimes, i feel that there are too much work to be completed within a short time given.. Thinking that i have to be more time conscious.

I learned a lot from the course, especially when it is dealing with technology - photo editing, video editing, audio editing, developing e-book, designing teaching aids for the young learners, evaluating software, and some other things that really captured my interest. All my expactions of the course seemed to be true as i learned what i always want to learn and own the skills.

Nothing to be changed about the course as i love to attend and learn about the topics and skills that are related to the course since i believe that the course will be able to provide a very sophisticated and knowledgeable future teacher.

No comments: